- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Stephanie Charlin is an Associate with Kabateck LLP with an expertise in consumer class actions, personal injury, product liability actions, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims.
Ms. Charlin received her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles where she was a recipient of the Alumni Scholarship Award as well as the Byrne Trial Advocacy scholarship. During law school, Ms. Charlin was a member of the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team where she received extensive training in trial experience, participating in regional and national mock trial competitions across the United States. Ms. Charlin was also the Articles Editor and staffer of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review.
Ms. Charlin was the Vice President and member of Loyola’s Consumer Law Society. Prior to law school, Ms. Charlin graduated cum laude with honors in legal studies from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIP
- CAOC Forum Magazine, How Young Female Attorneys Can Stand Up, Step Forward, and Stand Out During the New Work-from-Home Era (March/April 2021)
- Advocate Magazine, California Damages: An Update (June 14, 2019)
- The Recorder, Timing is Everything When Suing a Dead Person (March 5, 2019)
- Clicking the “Like” Button for Recklessness: How Elonis v. Unites States Changed True Threats Analysis. 49 Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review 705 (2016)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Ca J.D., 2017
- University of California, Santa Cruz. B.A. Legal Studies; B.A. Psychology, 2013