Kevin Conlogue is an active member of Kabateck LLP’s elite trial team. As an attorney, Mr. Conlogue plays a key role at trial and in mediation, which has resulted in millions of dollars in recovery for clients. Mr. Conlogue specializes in consumer class actions, personal injury, wrongful death, employment class actions and bad faith insurance litigation.
Before joining KBK, Mr. Conlogue managed the litigation department at a Los Angeles area plaintiff’s firm specializing in personal injury cases against public and private entities. He assisted in obtaining numerous jury verdicts and settlements that resulted in millions of dollars in compensation. As a sole practitioner, Mr. Conlogue litigated civil rights and police misconduct cases involving excessive force with one case resulting in a jury verdict in the high 6-figures.
Prior to his practice of law and with a passion and expertise in exercise science, Mr. Conlogue previously worked with elite athletes training for the Olympic games, the Pan American games and NCAA championships.
• Consumer class actions
• Bad faith insurance
• Personal Injury
• Maritime personal injury
• Wrongful death
• Employment class actions
• Civil rights
• Real estate litigation
• California, U.S. District Court (C.D. Cal.; S.D. Cal.)
• Hawaii, U.S. District Court (D. Haw.)
• Dean’s Honor List 2010–2012
• Recipient of the Faculty Academic Honors Scholarship
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
• Juris Doctor with Honors, cum laude, Order of the Coif, May 2012
Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
• Master of Science in Exercise Science, December 2006
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, August 2005
• Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with Honors, summa cum laude, August 2005