Attorney Joana Fang is an associate with Kabateck LLP and a member of the firm’s robust trial team. Ms. Fang handles a wide range of cases for KBK including consumer class actions, personal injury, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims.
Ms. Fang received her undergraduate degree from University of California, Berkeley and her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. During law school, Ms. Fang was a Production Editor for the Entertainment Law Review and was an extern at The Center for Conflict Resolution. Prior to joining the KBK team, Ms. Fang worked as a law clerk for several firms in Los Angeles.
- The American Association For Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association (APABA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Daily Journal, Baseball is back, and so is concern for spectator safety (April 1, 2019)
- Daily Journal, AB 375: Cyber Privacy Rights for Consumers (January 9, 2019)
- Law 360, Calif. Courts Say Schools Must Protect Students (August 9, 2018)
- The Recorder, Massive Data Breaches Boost Demand for Cyber Insurance (November 27, 2017)
- The Recorder, Nightlife Violence: Who is Responsible for Keeping it at Bay? (February 22, 2017)
- Law360, Amusement Park Injuries: Can State Gov’ts Be Held Liable? (October 3, 2016)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA J.D. 2015
- University of California, Berkeley, CA 2011
B.A. in Legal Studies; B.A. in Media Studies