Benjamin Hakimfar’s practice focuses on insurance and personal injury litigation. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Mr. Hakimfar worked as a full-time post graduate law clerk for Kabateck LLP, whereupon he gained experience in cases ranging from class actions, business and insurance bad faith litigation as well as complex personal injury.
Upon graduating from Law School, he was awarded a prestigious clerkship with the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, where he worked in the area of real estate litigation and acquired essential skills that have aided in his experience as a civil litigator.
Mr. Hakimfar earned his B.A from the University of California Los Angeles, where he graduated with Summa Cum Laude Honors in 2009. That same year he began his legal studies and went on to receive his J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City with an emphasis in litigation and real estate.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- The Recorder Nightlife Violence: Who is Responsible for Keeping it at Bay? (February 22, 2017)
- Brian Kabateck & Benjamin Hakimfar “Confronting Your Clients Expectations” Attorney at Law Magazine, December 22, 2016
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York
- J.D. 2012
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. History 2009
- Magna Cum Laude