Have you or a loved one been abused by USC’s Dr. George Tyndall?
Don’t let USC determine the cost of your suffering.
- Hundreds of women have come forward and filed civil lawsuits against the University of Southern California (“USC”) based on alleged sexual misconduct of Dr. George Tyndall.
- USC is attempting to resolve all claims with a self-serving one-size-fits-all settlement
- Victims of Tyndall’s abuse will be stuck with the relief USC deems appropriate if they don’t act quickly
- Countless photos of naked women found in Dr. Tyndall’s rental storage unit including photos of unclothed women in what appears to be a medical exam room.
- Tyndall saw thousands of patients during his nearly 30-year career at USC.
USC’s proposed settlement is bad for victims. Act now to protect your rights. Fill out our Consultation Form for a free and confidential case evaluation.