Have you or a loved one been abused by USC’s Dr. Dennis Kelly?
- Several men have come forward and filed civil lawsuits against the University of Southern California (“USC”) based on alleged sexual battery and harassment by Dr. Kelly.
- Kelly saw thousands of patients during his two decade career at the campus clinic.
- Kelly is accused of making demeaning remarks to patients and performing unnecessary rectal exams.
- Kelly is the second USC doctor accused of sexual abuse and harassment.
- It is alleged that Kelly targeted gay and bisexual male students.
- Anyone who was ever a patient of Dr. Kelly may have a case and be entitled to compensation.
If you were a patient of Dr. Kelly, you may have a case. Fill out our Consultation Form for a free and confidential case evaluation.