- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)- Member; 2018 graduate of CAALA’s Plaintiff’s Trial Academy
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)- Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)- Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charity- Member
Serena Vartazarian is an Associate with Kabateck LLP with an expertise in catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability cases.
Prior to joining Kabateck LLP, Ms. Vartazarian oversaw all aspects of civil litigation including the preparation of pleadings, motions, written discovery, settlement negotiations, mediation and pre/post trial motions at a previous Sherman Oaks based law firm. Ms. Vartazarian has had first and second chair experience in several jury trials. She received her law degree from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles where she graduated with her J.D. in 2014.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIP
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles. B.A. Anthropology, 2008
- Advocate, Class Certification and Warranty Claims: The Implications of Class Certification Requirements in California State and Federal District Courts for Breach of Warranty Claims in Products-Defect Class Actions (June 2020).