- Personal injury
- Sexual abuse
- Insurance bad faith
- Wrongful death
- Mass torts
Gary Partamian is an Associate at Kabateck LLP with experience providing litigation support to the firm’s robust trial team.
Mr. Partamian previously worked as a law clerk for KBK, conducting legal research, drafting motions, mediation briefs, complaints, meet and confer letters, and discovery. He also assisted on mass tort litigation projects.
Before joining the firm, he served as a law clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office drafting motions, preparing cases for filing, reviewing and preparing jury instructions, transcribing incidents in the field for use at trial and obtaining police reports. Additionally, he worked at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court as a judicial extern to the Honorable Robert H. Kwan.
Most recently, Gary helped secure a $1,350,000 settlement on behalf of a young mother who was catastrophically injured after her car was hit by Riverside Transit bus. He also represented a client who was injured after an employee of Hylkema Roofing Company struck her vehicle, securing a $925,000 settlement.
In cases involving school sexual assaults, Gary helped secure confidential six-figure settlements:
- on behalf of a female student who was assaulted by another student at Clayton Valley Charter High School;
- on behalf of a female student who was assaulted by a male student on the Animo Venice Charter High School Campus;
- and against Fresno Unified School District after a teaching assistant sexually abused the plaintiff when she was a minor.
Mr. Partamian received his law degree from Loyola Law School where he graduated with first honors in California Civil Procedure. During his time in law school, Gary served as a board member and auction chair for the Public Interest Law Foundation, a student-run organization invested in fostering the careers of students dedicated to assisting those traditionally underrepresented in the legal system. Mr. Partamian was also a Production Editor and staffer of the Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review. Gary is fluent in Armenian.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Loyola Law School. J.D., May 2020
- California State University, Northridge. B.A. in Political Science. May 2016
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIP
- Consumer Attorneys of California New Lawyers Division Board, Social Media/PR Chair- 2023