Natalie Pang is an associate at Kabateck Brown Kellner with an expertise in products liability, personal injury, mass tort actions and appellate practice cases.
Ms. Pang received her law degree from Loyola Law School where she was a Scott Moot Court competition competitor, a Scott Moot Court top 10 brief winner as well as a Scott Moot Court board member and a National Moot Court team member. She also worked as a Loyola writing tutor. Prior to entering the law profession, Ms. Pang worked in the healthcare industry.
- Entertainment Law Review Editor and staffer
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Mass Tort Actions
- Appellate Law
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA J.D. 2015
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- B.A. in English; B.A. in Communication
- Daily Journal, Collective Bargaining Squares off Against Arbitration (September 18, 2017)
- The Recorder Claiming to Close the Gender Pay Gap, Google Opens Door to Potential Liability (May 24, 2017)
- The Recorder Brian Kabateck and Natalie Pang Next Pokestop: The Courtroom? (August 3, 2016)
- Central District of California