Judy Roberts is a Business Development Manager at Kabateck Brown Kellner, LLP covering Los Angeles and Central California. Judy’s experience in business has been instrumental in developing lasting rapport with attorneys and prepared her to negotiate strategic partnerships with key decision makers between firms. Judy is directly accessible to confidentially discuss any case, however complex, for pre-analysis or meet with attorneys and collaborate in an effort to maximize recovery.
Prior to joining KBK, Judy was Director of Legal Development for another firm and established business statewide. She has real estate and insurance broker licenses and before her 15 year sales career worked at Quarles & Brady LLP, a premier law firm in Wisconsin. Previously, Judy had a legal role at Lockheed Corporation where she managed top-secret case files for the government aerospace defense contractor. Judy is a member of Angel Flight, nationwide non-profit humanitarian aviation organization.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Cardinal Stritch University – Milwaukee
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Applicant Attorneys Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles