Attorney Joana Fang is an associate with Kabateck Brown Kellner, LLP and a member of the firm’s robust trial team. Ms. Fang handles a wide range of cases for KBK including consumer class actions, personal injury, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims.
Ms. Fang received her undergraduate degree from University of California, Berkeley and her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. During law school, Ms. Fang was a Production Editor for the Entertainment Law Review and was an extern at The Center for Conflict Resolution. Prior to joining the KBK team, Ms. Fang worked as a law clerk for several firms in Los Angeles.
- The American Association For Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association (APABA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA J.D. 2015
- University of California, Berkeley, CA 2011
B.A. in Legal Studies; B.A. in Media Studies